Job role: APIGEE Developer
Work mode: Remote
Shifts timings: 2:00PM to 11:00PM
Required Experience: 4+ Years
- Must have experience in developing API Proxies using Google Apigee Edge Platform
- Must be able to design, develop, configure, and troubleshoot APIs and policies using Apigee
- Support the APIs through the entire lifecycle.
- Experience with the design and development of the REST APIs.
- Must have experience with middleware, web services, and related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP and OAuth
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request and response modifications, etc. using APIGEE Platform.
- Build API Proxies, Publish APIs and Control Access, Analyze, Troubleshoot, Rate limiting and Monetize APIs, etc.
- Hands-on development in Apigee Platform with deep implementation exposure to policies like Service Callouts, Extensions, Mediation, Security implementations using OAuth.
- Must be able to own and deliver the Apigee integrations as an individual contributor, if required.
- Must have good verbal and written English communication skills – being able to articulate architecture concepts and solutions to developers, managers, and executives.
- Work with cross-functional teams sometimes located at different geo locations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; excellent attention to detail and effective communication skills.