In an effort to provide more efficient and eo-friendly services, Kani offices have implemented several "green initiatives" to reduce the environmental impact on our planet. The environment belongs to all of us, and we each have a responsibility to ensure its well-being.
Recycling and Reusing for Sustainability
- Using recycling bins for paper products, plastic bottles, and aluminum cans.
- Using recycled paper for mailings and promotional materials whenever possible.
- Providing reusable coffee mugs and plastic cups to employees at certain locations.
- Replacing janitorial supplies and paper towels with more eco-friendly products.
- Encouraging staff to bring lunch to reduce the use of plastic containers and utensils from local restaurants.
Conserving Energy to Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Turning off all cubicle and office lighting at the close of business each day.
- Eliminating electrical usage from desktop computers when not in use.
- Implementing staggered climate control daily start-up times and building temperature standards for summer cooling and winter heating.
- Installing sun film on sun-exposed windows to reduce glare and hot spots within our facility to lower electricity usage from climate control systems.